There are a lot of things I’m thankful for these days…. to many to mention!
I made this card for one of the homework assignments for my KICKSTART class. It was a lot of fun to make. Sorry about the crappy photo. That’s on my list of “things I need to get better at”. LOL!
- White & Black Cardstock
- Cuttlebug Die-Cut & Embossing Machine
- Echo Park Everyday Eclectic Pattern Paper
- Unity Stamp Company Rubber Stamps
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- My Favorite Things CHEVRON STRIPES Die-Namics
- Copic Sketch Marker R29 Lipstick Red
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circle Small
- ScrapFusion Adhesive
- Fiskars Paper Trimmer